We’re Your Full-Service Home Medical Equipment Provider
How can we help you today? Since 1993, the Quality Home HealthCare name has been synonymous with all types of home care products! Our goal is to help people live better lives at home through the home medical equipment and supplies that we offer and the guidance our caring professionals can provide. To learn more about our accreditations and professional memberships, visit our about page by clicking the button below.
Large Selection of Products Available
Quality Home HealthCare offers a wide range of home medical equipment, supplies and related services, for people in their own homes and skilled, intermediate and residential care facilities. Many of the items that we offer, including wheelchairs, hospital beds, CPAP machines, nebulizers, oxygen equipment and scooters, are available on a monthly rental basis. Interested in learning more? Contact a member of our team!
Quality Is More than Our Name
Quality Home HealthCare meets all requirements established for Home Medical Equipment and Supplies for our community and seniors' needs. You’re in good hands with Quality Home HealthCare!
Our licenses and permits include:
- North Carolina Board of Pharmacy
- North Carolina Respiratory Care Board
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics and Pedorthics
Making Your Home Safer & More Comfortable
We want you and your loved ones to have the products that are right for you, so we go the extra mile to provide evaluation for each client's home medical equipment needs, as well as evaluation of the client’s home for wheelchair or scooter accessibility.
Here are some of the services we offer to help improve your life:
- 24-hour emergency service
- Delivery up to a 60-mile radius from Sanford, NC
- Equipment repair by our service technicians
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Patient education and training on provided medical equipment
- Loaner products while yours is in for service
- Patient consultation by a licensed, on-staff North Carolina Respiratory Care Practioner.
- Mastectomy product fittings performed by our certified mastectomy fitters
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us! You can reach us at 800-948-0667 or fill out our online contact form by clicking the button below.
We hope to hear from you soon!